- Arts or sciences?
- Arts! Physics and Chemistry were my weakest subjects at school!
- What's your daytime job?
- I am a Clinical Psychologist, specialising in neuropsychology and trauma-related psychological illness.
- When and where did you start singing?
- I first sang in a choir at grammar school, under the direction of an inspirational music teacher.
- What's your favourite choral piece of music?
- What a difficult question – there are so many! Here are a few examples: Handel's Dixit Dominus, Set me as a seal upon thine heart (William Walton), The Bluebird (Charles Stanford), I was glad (Parry). I could go on and on…
- What are your hobbies?
- As well as singing, I enjoy walking and cycling in the great outdoors, going to concerts and musicals, cooking and eating out, and spending quality time with my husband and two young children.
- Wine, beer or spirits?
- Can’t stand beer. Like wine. Enjoy a mojito or three.
- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Back to singers