- Arts or sciences?
- I have two degrees, one in Physics and one in Robotics so probably sciences, however my hobbies are mostly all arts.
- What's your daytime job?
- IT Architect, working with big retailers to bring new technologies to shoppers.
- When and where did you start singing?
- April 1990, Vanbrugh College, York University. I fancied a girl who lived down my corridor so despite having not sung before I decided to join the choir she was in so I could chat her up.
- What's your favourite choral piece of music?
- There are many; Lotti – Crucifixus, Handel - Messiah, Whitacre – When David Heard, Vaughan Williams - Linden Lea, Warlock – Bethlehem Down to name a few. I can't pin one piece down as my overall favourite.
- What are your hobbies?
- Most of my spare time is taken up with my three children, but in the time left I sing with a number of choirs and would love to find time to paint more.
- Wine, beer or spirits?
- Wine with food (especially cheese), beer down the pub. Maybe a G&T if I'm trying to appear sophisticated.
- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
- Approximately the same as a tsunami wave at a depth of 10 meters.
Back to singers