- Arts or sciences?
- I'd like to say somewhere in the middle, but my scientist wife would tell me that I'm Arts.
- What's your daytime job?
- Something to do with IT and high speed digital printing, but any more than that and you'll switch off — I do.
- When and where did you start singing?
- Age 7 in Diss Parish Church under the direction of my father. Yes, he's to blame for everything.
- What's your favourite choral piece of music?
- I'm not sure about to listen to, but the piece I most enjoyed performing as a treble was David Fanshawe's African Sanctus.
- What are your hobbies?
- Tennis (when there's time) and walking (without complaining children in tow).
- Wine, beer or spirits?
- Yes please, but in that order of preference.
- What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
- Pass. I suspect I need to watch more Monty Python, or at least remember the ones I have watched.
Back to singers